Monday 18 June 2012

Maribowl loving! Reproduction Depression style Glass


Occasionally I stumble across a reproduction that really catches my eye, these depressional glass inspired Maribowls are definitely one of those items... I use them all the time from afternoon tea parties to serving individual desserts, for mixed nuts and as you can see - lollies!. In my collection I have three large clear glass and 6 in pinks and blues both large and small. 

Maribowls have been in production since the 1960's and were made famous when the founder of Marimekko, Armi Ratia, used them in her famous garden parties at Bökärs, they've become appreciated gifts and collectors items. reference hus and hem.

visual, sturdy and versatile - love it! 





Here are some of Marimekko's amazing Iittala Maribowls

fandango tomelilla 22b bemz marimekko slipcovers for ikea



Marimekko tribe


Iittala Sand Maribowl 155 mm






No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!