Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cute Vintage Bird Print in a Circular Frame




From time to time I've used this beautiful little print to represent Vintage Movement on Pinterest, Twitter and of course on this Blog, however, I've not yet shared the what, where and how I obtained it..... Well, this little gem was tucked at the back corner of the thrift store in the frames department - that's right, this was declared a frame not printed artwork, the sweet bird branch scene was completely overlooked, so this gorgeous little item was mine for 50cents!.

I love that it's in a circular frame and though it bares slight ripples, as you can see, it is one of those items that makes me smile every time I see it... maybe not one for the investor but certainly one for the admirer of all things vintage!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!