Wednesday 16 May 2012

Kitchen Kitsch - Vintage Tin Collection


Thought I'd share my vintage tin collection today... All of these items were purchased at Markets or Charity Stores and are used to store things from kitchen utensils to nail polishes and beyond. I'm always on the look out for interesting antique and vintage tins with a nice patina and interesting designs... my favourite tin is the chinoiserie style cake tin below and the gorgeous Allen's carousel lolly tin with the domed lid.  


Chinoiserie Blue and White Cake Tin $10 Opp Shop Melbourne


Allen Melbourne Vintage Candy Lolly Tin $6 Trash n Treasure


Heinz Pearls Vintage Tin $20 Opp shop


Vintage Nestle Tin - Cocker Spaniels $4 Trash n Tresure


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!