Tuesday 15 May 2012

Some of my favourite vintage items - today anyway!

Mix & Match Vintage China Tea Cups and Saucers - all market or opp shop/ thrift store purchases. These are so easy to find, just buy odd saucers and cups in the colours you love and build your collection over time ... this looks so great for tea parties and celebrations. For Melbournians the gingham cupcake case was from Cake Boss, Richmond.
At the moment I'm loving hobnail anything. Hobnail is the embossed polka dot style pattern on these vintage Milk Glass bud vases... I purchased these at an opp shop for about $5 each.
 My Fibre Glass horse head, previously featured, is and always will be one of my favourite purchases found at a wrecking yard in  Sunshine, Melbourne. The Vintage Destination roll is an old 70's Bus blind purchased in South Australia... love this item as well,  purchased the entire roll and the metal display box but I am yet to display the box and the rest of the roll - some of the sections have a bit of rust staining but I think it really adds to the industrial look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!