Sunday 29 January 2012

Antique Vintage Industrial Letterpress Cabinet




Antique Letterpress Cabinet






I love the way people wall mount letterpress trays filling each small compartment with vintage ornaments etc... inspired, by this well known trend, I began scouring Ebay looking for the perfect tray while pining over the various arrangements clever creatives had completed on various blogs and sites. 

I passed two at Coburg Trash and Treasure and regretfully let them go, thinking I'd find better!. Then finally, about 6 months later, this cabinet appeared before me at a garage yard in Melbourne's north.

I use this cabinet as a central focus in the living room... it continually attracts interest and holds a number of objects that are swapped around every other month.... The steel cabinet is painted using Taubman's lowsheen in Willunga Green.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!