Sunday 29 January 2012

Vintage Boudoir Chair


The Boudoir Chair... if Bourdoir means 'sulking place' then this is THE CHAIR I want to sit on while sulking in mine!


This stunning wicker patio/ boudoir chair had been sitting in my parents hallway for about a year.... I fell in love with it straight away and always assumed the day would come where I would  borrow it for my home and by borrow I kind of mean forever/keep!! I'm the youngest of three girls, this was not going to happen... and it now sits in my sister's music room!!!

The hunt continues for a similar chair.... I love vintage cane & wicker furniture... with a lick of paint you can transform these easy to find vintage items into high fashion pieces for next to nothing... 

Tea by Margaret Roberts is a beautiful collection of recipes like her sage and mint herbal infusion - YUM!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!