Friday 28 March 2014

DIY Printed Fabric Using Potato Stamps

I desperately need new cushions but my newly found Danish Deluxe Kroken chairs have reduced my home decor budget to well, very little, at the moment... So I temporarily shelved my obsession with Bonnie and Neil's amazing range and set about trying to find a simple homemade alternative. When I spotted this super fab. potato stamp DIY project on pinterest I knew I had to give it a go. At this stage I've printed the fabric and will sew my covers very soon. Here's my super quick picture tutorial.


1.Simply carve your chosen stamp shape using half a potato
2. Using fabric paint stamp your design in straight lines 
3. Allow the paint to dry overnight then iron to fix using a hot iron without steam (follow the instructions supplied along with your fabric paint).


 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!