You will need:
-2 -3 tsp Baby Shampoo (10 -15mls) - I use Johnson's
-1 cup warm water
1. Fill your bowl with water and add the baby shampoo (if your brushes need a deeper initial clean add a bit more shampoo)
2. Place your brushes in the water and let them steep for about 1 minute.
3. Use your hands and gently massage the makeup out of the bristles then rinse each brush under the tap
4. Pour out the water from the bowl and refill with 1 cup warm water and 1 tsp baby shampoo
5. Soak your brushes again and massage
6. Run under lukewarm water and gently rub the brushes, when the water runs clear you are done. Repeat steps 1-5 if your brushes still need further cleaning.
7. Using your towel pat and gently press the brushes to relieve most of the moisture
8. Gently reshape the bristles and lay them flat to dry