Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pinterest Wednesday - Sharing My Finds

Another week another group of amazing pins... here are some of my favorites. If you are a fellow pinner, you can find me here!.

 Fired Earth Paris Cabaret tiles - scalloped, clamshell
H&G

billowing blooms - THAT INSPIRATIONAL GIRL
Inspired Design

Bright bedroom decore - House Tours: David Bromstads True Colors : Decorating : Home & Garden Television
hgtv

floral bathtub - this is a great idea - mosaic your bathtub using tiles
elle.es

draped bed - desire to inspire - desiretoinspire.net
desire to inspire
Horn bookends & bangle stackers
what to wear

Sexy chic office space - #homeoffice
decorista

bedroom style and decor - floral garden theme
obaz

India Hicks Office
hsn

Pony Rider at Life Instyle.

Colorful bedroom

Vintage Bathroom - A vintage cabinet in a bathroom with white subway tile
lonny

Zebra - pink - louis chair - Miles Redd- Redd's living room
harpers
xx

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so dreamy and I just love that scalloped tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khammy,
    Me too I adore the tiles as well... my sister has a similar splash back in her kitchen and I adore that too - will share it here one of these days! :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo is gorgeous...and so like the background of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana,
      I must admit I'm mad for a clam shell/ scalloped pattern of any kind and when I saw this background I knew it was the one - the tile wall takes it to another level, I agree it is completely gorgeous!!.
      xx Tina

      Delete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!