Wednesday 17 April 2013

Kidspot Top 100 Bloggers of 2013

#voicesof2013

I started this week with a huge smile on my dial when the amazing Kidspot team announced their Voices of 2013 top 100 bloggers of which I managed to make it into the creative and home category - yay, yay, yay so excited, tickled pink and absolutely chuffed!. 

A big thank you goes out to entire kidspot team particularly the judges Pip Lincoln, Maxabella and Alex Brooks and I look forward to all the fun ahead!.

To check out the other blogs on the list click here 


On a random note I had to include this pic taken at my home last week. I love an Ugg boot as much as the next person but a cowhide boot hmmm.... would you go there???



xx Tina

6 comments:

  1. It's the horse's head I can't get past ;O)
    Congrats on the Kidspot Top 100......that's really awesome.
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my horse head but it is probably best not worn with the uggs ;)! Thanks so much I am so excited!.
      xx Tina

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on making the Voices of 2013 list - pretty exciting!
    And yes, I'd probably go the cowhide ugg - in fact I'd even go for a pair of the sequinned ones I've seen around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sequin uggs you see around, Oprah featured a pair on her Christmas give away years ago and I was hooked!... truth be told my hubby wants the cowhide pair for himself - I am LOL-ing all over the shop!!.
      xx Tina

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!