Thursday 7 March 2013

Pinterest and Its Weekly Visual Delights!

Here are 7 random pins I'm loving this week... 

gold striped macarons // photo by Aaron Young // desserts by Cupcakes Couture of Manhattan Beach
gold striped macrons

boho

I am going to the beach this weekend and I want this kind of beach hair when I'm done!

gold bookends, wall paper - Chic Wall Coverings Ideabook by Jeanine Hays on Houzz
gorgeous wallpaper and bookends!

Vintage Marquee Lights
vintage letters

eclectic
eclectic decor


This room is a gorgeous mix of pattern on pattern.
boho chic


gold polka dot wall.
oversized metallic polka dots


xx

4 comments:

  1. Love love love those gold bookends! Have gold spray paint, just need the unicorn heads now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natalie,
      No doubt you would make a fab pair of bookends, will keep my eye out for some horse or unicorn heads in need of spraying!.
      xx Tina

      Delete
  2. Yum...I'll take the macarons. And while you want the girl's beach hair, I'll take a body like hers...and those sandals. Oh, and the trunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana,
      OMG I would totally take the body, the kaftan and the sandals too ;-)!!! Glad you love the trunks as well - aztec print - so cool. xx Tina

      Delete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!