Thursday 14 February 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Pins

Ekaterina Koroleva
a few of our favorite things... flora and sequins  Photography by http://brumleyandwells.com/, Florals by http://www.aflorae.com/

a danish family home by the style files, via Flickr

visual impact
sequin elbow patches

Industrial vintage

Original Art: Cozamia on AphroChic Blog

Ouch Flower tassels
Handmade Macrame Tassels by Ouchflower 
pinned here

smeg

Happy Valentine's Day to all. xoxo

here's my home made sweet heart meringues - thinking I'll sandwich the two between layers of whipped cream and raspberries




2 comments:

  1. You have such great taste! I'm coming to follow you on Pinterest now :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much Cas, thrilled for that lovely compliment :)... have to follow you back, will be getting onto it when I return this afternoon. Thanks for the follow, I'm certainly going to find you on twitter as well that's for sure. xx Tina

      Delete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!