Saturday 3 November 2012

Vintage Thrifting Saturdays - Boho Bonanza!

Welcome to thrifting Saturday... this week I was in a bohemian state of mind and found two vintage cushions and a cute wind chime mobile at a local thrift store. My favourite of the three would have to be the red, white and blue circular cushion.. it reminds me of those Moroccan Ottomans you see around the traps like the gold and white one I've been dreaming about for a few years now... all three totalled $8 and while I won't display the wind chime all the time, it will be nice hung above the outside table, flanked by tissue pom poms, during the summer bbq season!.





happy thrifting! xx

8 comments:

  1. great cushions you have found there.. I bet Tania over at scandi coast home would love your peacock cushion...
    have great weekend.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bec hope you have a lovely weekend too!... Yes I am so inspired by Tania's style atm - maybe that is why I spotted the peacock cushion! :) x Tina

      Delete
  2. boho indeed!....love the star cushion....i just realised im not following you!!!..how did that happen...will rectify ASAP!
    have a great weekend
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to have you as a follower - yipee!
      Thanks Allison
      Have a great weekend too :)
      xx Tina

      Delete
  3. Hi Tina, you always find such nice 'stuff'. I'm glad you share you booty here. The round cushion is my favourite too.
    Is that your Christmas tree on the wall? (it could be)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kylie, this would be a great Christmas Tree all I need to do is add a star - done, great idea x Tina Thanks for the awesome link party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tina :) That peacock cushion is too cute! Love your style.
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cas, so nice of you xx
      I love your style as well :) Tina.

      Delete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!