Wednesday 17 October 2012

Vintage Vignettes - the look of love!

Thought I'd share some vintage looks with you today... mainly things I've pinned over the last few days or weeks. I am really mad for bright pink and teal at the moment, I know these colours are everywhere but they just seem to make me smile no matter how man times I see them represented in home wares and apparel. Now that the weather is heating up a bit I'm ready to ditch the winter pallet and embrace the sun - I'm thinking cut flowers and some new cushion covers would do the trick....

anyway for now here are some of those vintage pins.

  Eames

Lacquered Tin Flower

color palette - collaged vintage prints


Lavender, lime, turq n orange

★ Miluccia ◆ Mid Century & Industrial Style

☆ vintage cabbage rose carpet

Love seeing this vintage cabbage rose carpet put to great use!



Christmas wreath of old antique and vintage silver plates/platters
I had to sneak this in is from Dysfunctional Designs - repurposed vintage tray wreath

The Melbourne home of Lisa Gorman and Dean Angelucci via thedesignfiles.net
The Gorman/Angelucci house via the design files pinned here
vintage - coming October 17th!  Maven Collective, 7819 SE Stark St, Portland, OR
here

Library card file turned into console table with pin legs and mirror top | styled by Emily Henderson.
So clever - here

vintage re-upholstered stool

Patchwork Shabby Chic - mirror gallery!

vintage decor

Industrial Vintage Antiques

2 comments:

  1. Lol....at every pic I was "oooo I like that! " how amazing is that coffee table in pic 3...... I can dream.
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allison,

      The coffee table is fantastic, a great collectors item - we shall dream together!
      x Tina

      Delete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!