Tuesday 2 October 2012

Banksy Birthday Cake - girl with the red balloon

As previously mentioned September was birthday season in my family... my nieces are in their teens now so cake wise there is that transition from wanting a glitter dusted pink fairy inspired cake to not really wanting anything at all .... therefore the ball was totally in my court to make something that would please and excite the reserved "uber cool" 14 year old in my life!.

I turned to Banksy's 'girl with the red balloon' and it was a hit - I think.. there were sweet smiles and thanks so I assume, in the teen world, this is as good as - OMG TOTES AMAZE!





Banksy

Ok, so I didn't achieve a like for like replica but it was fun to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!