Wednesday 23 May 2012

Vintage & designer vases - mixing it up with flowers and foliage


Pinned Image

Dog Vase - here

Pinned Image

Wig Vase Tanya Dacruz - here


Vintage Stump Vase $10 market buy


Vintage Deer Head Vase & cute green stump vase - here

mocha_uk_outline_vase

Outline Vase by Mocha

Even though its winter in Melbourne, today's sunshine and lovely weather reminds me of early spring... spring reminds me of flowers and I noticed the Queen was inspecting the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday, so flowers are clearly on the mind of a number of us at the moment!.
In the spirit of all things floral I thought I'd share some interesting vases with you.



The perfect pair - eyes and all!!!!

horse-flower-vases-interflora

Horse Vases Tanya Dacruz

Pinned Image
Johnathon Adler Carnaby Scale Vase


Pinned Image
Anthropologie Vase





No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!