Thursday 31 May 2012

80's Boombox baby ... vintage red cassette player - the antiques of the future ???




My parents still use a teledex, tele what?

  
remember these???
Vintage Teledex Phone Book

My 8 year old Nephew happily ditches his Ipod to play with my parents teledex... when I found the red cassette player above he was similarly intrigued and at that point it occurred to me he had never and will never struggle to press play/rec in time to catch his favourite song or shreak when he hears the tape reel crunching and breaking!. 

Are these not so unfamiliar household items the new antiquities set to adorn the shelves of collectors to come??? 

If so I wonder what I did with this little guy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!