Friday 13 February 2015

Unearthing Dulux Colour Trends For 2015

Last year I was honoured and thrilled to have won a runner up prize in Dulux's 2015 Colour Trend Flatlay Competition run through Instagram and judged by the fabulous and inspiring Heather Nette King and Bree Leech.

The competition involved creating a flatlay using one or all of the four colour trends Earthworks, Silentshift, Wildland and Modhaus... I submitted an entry for each trend and to my delight my Earthworks flatlay was successful! Today I thought I'd share a few pics I took while creating this visual.

Earthworks, designed by Bonnie and Neil,  is all about celebrating our obsession with indoor greenery, nature, DIY especially in the garden and our desire to know where our food comes from and how it was produced.





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!