Friday 23 January 2015

My Favourite Buys January 2015

Thought I'd share some of my favourite buys with you today and some instagram pics of the week at the same time. I'm generally not very brand focused when I shop. I like great value and max visual impact whether I'm spending $5 or $500 and I get bored with my interior easily and often hunt for new objects to freshen up my look. At the moment I'm on the hunt for some fabulous plates and serving ware which I'll share in another post... 

This month I'm loving the following -      

Pink salt lamp -
My Himalayan pink salt lamp. This beauty not only looks like a big chunk of Rose Quartz, when heated by the flame of a tea light candle, is also said to reduce allergens, moisture and pollutants in the air. It also looks great as part of a coffee table vignette clustered with greenery and books.
Plywood frame
Born from a botched DIY project these long pieces of timber were nailed together in an attempt to create a frame. $3 a piece at Bunnings, this creation has now become a fabulous display piece in my home for draping foliage and fairy lights.
Wall Decals
I know these wall decals have been around for a while but I honestly I adore them. I'm a renter so they are like the best thing since removable wall hooks! I have gold and copper decals on my kitchen wall currently and they really add a bit of fun and whimsy to the space.
Three favourites in this pic. The gem mirror from West Elm - gosh I love this lil beauty. I think I found the last one in Melbourne and I use it as a trivet on my side table.

Real Living Magazine is the next fave featured here, The colours, the products and the styling - it's all too gorgeous! Definitely a favourite monthly read and source of inspiration.

Saving the best till last is my leopard print Michael Kors Chrono watch. This one is MK-5904 which is an older variation of the MK Bradshaw shape and it works back with so many looks.

xx
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!