Sunday 22 December 2013

Deck The Halls - Holly Pom Pom Arrangement

In the spirit of all things 'Fa la la la la, la la la la" I grabbed and few bunches of Holly from the market this week and set about decking the halls. It's summer here so there were no red berries on the branches but I decided to add a bit of whimsy and crafty fun with the addition of bright pink felt pom poms.

If you happen to try making pom pom holly at home I'd definitely suggest wearing gloves as the leaves are quite spikey and the pom poms can either be glued to the branches or simply placed on one of the thorny points of the leaves as I did.






xx
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Hi there sweet tina...I love this so much, my two fave colurs together. Merry xmas to you honey. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous lady, thank you so much for all of your generous and kind support this year xx. Wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful Christmas and New Year xoxo. :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!