Monday 29 October 2012

Putting the V in Vintage for Melbourne's Spring Racing Carnival



I love this time of year, summer is gearing up, the festive season will soon be upon us and people are starting to embrace the fun side of life entertaining friends and putting their feet up. Melbourne's Spring Racing Carnival is, if nothing else, a great excuse to frock up with friends, share some bubbles (spiked or not) and have some fun. 

Next Tuesday's Melbourne Cup is a great way to view current fashion trends and the creativity that exists within the Australian fashion scene... I'm talking the Birdcage, Members and above not so much the car park, crazy fancy dress, general admission looks!!!.

In the spirit of all things hat related I've found some vintage looks that will set your heart racing! Apologies for the pun!.

#vintage #accessories #hats




Vogue Vintage Hats



Vintage Hats
Bianca Jagger

Bianca Jagger



Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat

2 comments:

  1. I love Spring racing time too. Need to dust the fascinator and wear a pretty dress. Melbourne Cup next week too, so exciting.

    I'd like to invite to join the Bosisto's giveaway at my blog, I have 4 lavender packs up for grabs here: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/10/bosistos-lavender-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trishie,

      Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely invite, sounds like something I'd love!. Look forward to reading your beautiful blog!.
      x Tina

      Delete

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!