Friday 13 April 2012

Antique Shopping Portobello Road London


Vintage Porcelain Advertising Signs 


Too many cool things too little space in my suitcase!



Had my suitcase permitted I would have snapped up the top row of Globes, the B-O-A-C Bag and the wooden shield (against the far wall in the image above)... so cool, love it!

I'd dreamt of antique shopping on Portobello Road for so long and when I finally made it there it did not disappoint... except for the lady who tried to sell me a "100 year old" locket with the River Island tag attached!!! 

There is something there for everyone be it Mid Century, Hollywood Regency, Industrial or Traditional, making the joy of decorating so easy, budget permitting!. 

I recommend Alice's Antiques - great visuals, great merchandising... FYI you can't take pictures inside.



oh, and a cupcake break at The Hummingbird Bakery is also very nice!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!