Saturday 14 January 2012

Vintage Movement Blog - For the lovers of all things Vintage, Antique, Retro, Shabby Chic,Industrial and Repurposed!

Welcome!


Based in Melbourne, I LOVE finding vintage treasure and hope to share some of my best buys, crafty bits and pieces, cooking bits and pieces and the rest!


Vintage Movement is all about resurrecting and celebrating the past whether it be collecting vintage homewares, art, clothing or hosting a tea party and baking a batch of scones. Commercial trends are always inspired by the best of the bygone era, and so, this blog is all about sharing the vintage bits and pieces in my life and furthermore the appreciation of timeless style.    


The Daughter of an acentric Antique Dealer I’ve clocked up years of buying experience checking for makers marks, crazing, chips and rarity. Yet, when I'm collecting for myself, whether it’s a rusty old Bon Bon tin or a retro Sunburst Clock if it makes me smile and the price is right – it’s mine!


x Cherry Tree





No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading comments, thank you for taking the time and for stopping by!